Monday, November 16, 2009

Understatement of my life

I’m not rich; I don’t own a car,
This time my love, you’ve gone too far;
I dunno if our feelings will ever be at par,
We can’t see the future, and yet here we are.

I have a mindless heart, a soul to sell,
God I pray, someday she’ll drag me out of this hell;
I’m waiting here on the gateway of crime,
Oh I remember, wasn’t her favorite colour lime?

I don’t want infatuations, cuz love is blind,
What am I talking? I’m losing my mind;
This world makes sense, oh yes it does,
Only if ‘I’ knew, which one of ‘you’ makes ‘us’.

It’s just another poem, an overflow of delusions,
When the fact is, the whole world is an illusion;
Always try to find joy, because sadness will prevail,
Sometimes to win in life, you’ve gotta learn to fail.

No comments: