Thursday, August 27, 2009

A confession to you

The clock begins to tick
The light begins to fade
As the day gets cover in shade
My mind begins to click



The time is locked down
The eyes are bored
The heart is graving
In the freaking cold



I cant find a thing
Lost seems the destiny
Then comes a ray
Hope is on its way



My heart starts to ache
My hands tremble, legs shake
My mind goes numb and cold
Why aren’t u there to hold?



Have you found someone new?
Thank god u are over me, phew!
I can live with it but I know it’s a lie
But this heart right here, won’t ever die



Love is blind love is dumb
Love+ attraction=invariable sum
Will you miss me coz now I’m gone
I know I will because now I’m alone



Are you there, are u reading?
I don’t know if my heart’s still beating
The songs I wrote the poems I made
All are waste now the time has to fade



A new day has come but I remember you
Hope u do the same because I’m always with you
Nice was the time fun were those days
But now we are walking, same road different ways



Love was the fuel, attraction the icing
Cure is the pain, tears and slicing
Friends are the support moral and true
Always will be there never said untrue



Fun is over and so is time
I have nothing left but a single mistake, a crime
Alas things changed we didn’t even know when
The same things I know won’t happen ever again



A promise is a promise, word is a word
Ill be faithful like a little angel bird
This wasn’t easy neither will it ever be
Let’s hope things find a way and make me guilt free

No comments: