Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Silver Spoon

You have my heart, you have my soul
Without you I don’t feel whole
I dream of you every night and day
When I see you, I look for another way

I run I hide, the truth the facts
Every word you say makes a big impact
When you don’t say anything at all
I crumble to the floor, my world, about to fall

Hidden memories reveal themselves
Nightmares happen in daylight itself
I walk the silent road hoping it’d speak to me
But seems I died a long time ago for something like this happen to be

My heart aches seeing you in someone else’s arm
But lesser seeing you happy
My mind goes numb could you keep me warm?
I know it sounds so crappy

But ill keep walking all the time till the road comes to an end
The silver spoon even non-magically, someday has to bend
The night has to, sometime or the other, simply have to go
The sun will rise, spread a smile, and it’ll swing me to and fro

No comments: